Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I've noticed of Late

I just finished going over my SD card, clearing out some of the junk photos and there are a few things that I've come to notice. Thought I'd catalogue them here. Here is what Hippies used to call Hash

Of course, things sometimes change for the worse.
Here is what hipsters call hash.

I think I prefer the smaller plastic bag.
It seems more and more people are doing the World Naked Bike Ride

More folks are riding bikes these days. Makes me happy. Along with that the saggy ass factor appears to be disappearing. That can't be a bad thing.


Amy has been working real hard for the title of worlds worse dressed human and she does a pretty good job of keeping herself near the top of the heap.

But just when she nears the top of the pile, Sven Lager just smacks her the fuck back down. Yikes!

Because of a silly bet, I gave up eating sausage and all other meat for a month.

A whole month! I did not lose a fucking pound!

That 70s French bikes are really beautiful...

However the shit you buy from bikesdirect.com Ain't got no soul.

Let's not forget, Chicks and Bikes.





Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment